Janet Carbin’s e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION ALL GUARDS:
Attached is a link for information about Matt Zane’s child. Matt is a guard in Sea Girt.
Stay safe this winter, we will be all back together soon again!
THINGS TO PREPARE FOR SUMMER 2015
- Returning guards look for an e-mail for you to return all necessary info for returning, for example; current e-mail, phone, start/end date, uniform sizes, copies of current certs, manual sign off paper, swim/run test, returning full or part time, returning to the pool or beach.
- Pool guards if you are trying out for the beach, remember you may forfeit your spot in the pool if you do not make the beach. You are placed in the same group of applicants who are trying out for the beach that are new to Spring Lake. Hiring always depends on the strength of the group of applicants and how many openings we have.
- New applicants will need to print an application form from this site, mail it in and be ready for the interview/run/swim date. You will not need to do any paperwork unless you get hired. Continue to look on the announcement page for necessary information.
- No guard will start work unless certifications are current, (you can take the test, but will not work unless all tax paperwork etc, and current certs are on file) so check with Matt G, info on announcement page.
- ALL GUARDS NEW OR RETURNING, NEED TO HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL BEFORE YOUR RUN/SWIM DATE. You can find the form on the tab on the left of the front page.
- All applications and/or returning guard e-mails, need to be in before April 1, 2015.